[Prev][Next][Index]

5.2 The Book of Kites (original British title)

"The Ultimate Kite Book" (US title),

The stunt kite in this book is shaped like a standard dart stunt
kite but build like the Trlby/Ace/Acro-Racer diamond stunt kite.
It is an excellent first stunt kite: cheap and very easy to make,
durable, and in my opinion it fly better than the mentioned
diamond kites. Actually if people shows an interest in stunt
kites I usually give them the plans for this kite. There is one
"error" in the instructions: _4 mm_ fiberglass rod is the right
spar to use, not 1/4 inch fiberglass rod.

Return to Kite Fliers's Site