[Prev][Index]

Where do you get mesh cloth?

In article <1992Mar11.195124.681@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> jdawson@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Jonathan A Dawson) writes:
>Hi, I was wondering where one would purchase the type of mesh used in
>Flexifoild and Rev's, etc.  I asked a cloth store (just general clothing type)
>and they had no idea.

I have no idea what cloth (it _is_ a cloth) is used in a Flexi.

For Rev-type mesh, just bop on over to a hardware store and pick up a roll
of fiberglass screening (thesort used for screen doors, windows, etc).
I have no idea what it costs--my dad happened to have a mostly-whole roll
sitting in the basement from the last time my dog ripped her way through a
screen door...

Jeff

Return to Kite Fliers's Site